As a Systems Integration Manager, you will be undertaking a lead role in systems integration on a Sydney based railway project. You will be an experienced Rail Systems professional, with an in-depth knowledge of complex rail integration projects.
We are looking for candidates with the ability to make a difference, who can pro-actively lead Systems Integration activities, collaborating and promoting the adoption to existing and potential clients. We are after individuals who will embrace turning challenges in to opportunities while being held accountable to standards beyond the norm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading the Systems Integration activities and team across a high-profile rail project
- Delivering Systems Integration subject matter expert across specific systems engineering disciplines
- Scoping, planning and implementing Systems Integration activities
- Providing expert consultancy advice to guide clients in determining the appropriate level of Systems Integration support to meet their needs and address the project risk and complexity
- Acting as a technical mentor to junior staff supporting their development as Systems Integration consultants, proactively identifying opportunities to challenge and stretch individuals to develop skills on projects
- Undertaking professional development reviews and setting SMART career development objectives to direct reports
- A degree in relevant engineering discipline; Electrical/Electronic, Computer Systems, Systems Engineering etc
- Ideally Chartered status of a relevant professional body
- Post degree experience in delivering systems integration, signalling, comms etc,
- Experience in selecting and applying various systems engineering tools (e.g. DOORS) and techniques (e.g. MBSE)
- Experience in a variety of project leadership and/or senior roles supporting career mentoring
Please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013