Our client is a Tier 1 infrastructure company who is currently servicing a number of major projects and looking to accommodate the accelerated growth projected for Western Sydney.
We are seeking a Communications & Engagement Consultant to partner with their business and support a coordinated approach to community and stakeholder relations in the Western Sydney region.
Our client strongly believes that -
"With several projects impacting the same stakeholders, community and customers, it is key that the Consultant plays a coordination role to ensure our approach is consistent and coordinated"
Roles and Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Developing project-based communication and engagement strategies
- Identifying land-owners and stakeholder mapping
- Coordinating and delivering stakeholder workshops and briefings
- Managing and delivering stakeholder engagement with the community, impacted customers, and key authorities
- Creating key messages, content and collateral to support stakeholder and community engagement, for example fact sheets, newsletters, website copy and letters.
- Ensuring coordination with other projects and internal stakeholders
- Managing and resolving complaints, enquiries and abnormalities
- Conducting audits of delivery project
- Minimum of 5 years construction project experience in a comms role.
- Experience within communications and stakeholder engagement
- Great communication and presentation skills
Whats in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Infrastructure company based in Greater Western Sydney
- 6 month temp opportunity with potential to be extended
- Attractive hourly rate plus super