Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who have identified a requirement for a Specialist Site Surveillance Officer, supporting Road and Bridge projects both in Sydney and regional NSW on a long-term contract basis.
The role will involve the planning, organisation, inspection and reporting on various construction & maintenance works on road and bridge projects.
Responsibilities will additionally include Monitoring Quality Assurance and evaluating contractors project plans.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Civil Construction & Engineering sector
- Must possess prior experience working as a Site Surveillance Officer for Road & Bridge Construction or Maintenance projects
- Excellent understanding of RMS standards and specifications
- Experience in a client-side role would be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Open to working across NSW
If this position is of interest, then please call Anita on: 02 8252 4007 apply online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org