Our client is designs and and delivers complex infrastructure projects including dams, bridges, tunnels, recreation facilities, water treatment and more.
Seeking an experienced Submissions Coordinator to support the Submissions Manager in the bid/tender process.
You should be a high calibre applicant who’s not only talented but enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment.
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid document
- Identifying key requirements and coordinating the content for submissions including written material and technical descriptions from key notes
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry.
- Advanced skills in InDesign (not essential however highly desired)
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
- Opportunity to work close to home - role based in Regents Park
- Competitive Salary - dependent on experience $55K - $70K + Superannuation
- Opportunity to grow
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta on 02 8252 4023.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com