This multi-disciplinary engineering and consultancy with over 150 employees across eight Australian offices.
With multiple locations across Australia, allowing them to work closer to clients, providing all multidisciplinary engineering, technical and drafting services required for all projects.
About the role:
As an experienced Revit modeller you will be in charge of the delivery of the 3D modelling on a range of projects. Working in a collaborative and diverse team, with a strong focus on development and innovative thinking. Exposure across a range of projects with the civil/structural, commercial, residential, health and education space.
- Ability to work individually without assistance.
- 5 + years Revit experience on a range of structural types.
- Previous experience using Revit in the Australian market.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Ability to communicate and perform effectively within a team.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.