|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 14:50|
Design experience is essential, but highly transferable sectors such as Mining and / or Oil & Gas will be considered in addition to Water.
Structural Engineer required by one of the world’s leading consultancies, to work across a large portfolio of water and wastewater design projects nationally.
Your design skills will be challenged working on a variety of complex steel and concrete structures associated with the water industry.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside some of the state’s best water engineers that present a full design solution. Ranging from Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical through to Process and Piping design.
The organisation pride themselves on hiring hard-working drafters, designers and engineers that fit the company ethos and have a genuine passion for the water industry. They are well known for providing a fantastic work-life balance.
The Water Engineering team have delivered some of the most prestigious projects with fantastic clients and regular repeat business. They are a large team made up of talented Drafters, Designers and Engineers. Primarily, they are working on the design of water industry structures, including new pumping stations, buildings, foundations, walkways, supports, storage tanks, chambers, water retaining structures, large pumping station substructures and superstructures.
· Provide a high level of structural engineering design and assessment capability, backed up by sound technical knowledge and technical experience,
· Preparation of outline and detailed designs to relevant current design standards and delivering detailed calculations and drawings,
· Working in an established team of structural engineers within a multi-disciplined engineering team to deliver a diverse range of water projects,
· Assisting with technical leadership of structural engineering design for clients,
· Deliver structural engineering analysis and design for both brownfield and greenfield projects,
· Provide technical expertise and guidance to other team members.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Structural or Civil engineering,
· Demonstrated Structural Design experience in the Water sector, or similar such as Oil & Gas / Mining,
· CPEng preferred but not essential.
To discuss, please contact our engineering specialist Azri Azlan: email@example.com / 0470 215 799.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's