National consultancy with major project wins across. Highly recognisable structural division with fantastic leadership and opportunity to grow in a role within a diverse team.
About the Role
We are seeking a Structural Drafter with preferred experience in Temporary Works, form-work, propping & shoring, materials handling (i.e. cranes, hoists, concrete booms), scaffolding, steel and concrete construction methodology.
Working knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM environments and an ability to work to tight deadlines within an inter-office environment.
- 5 years demonstrated experience in documenting temporary works structures within the infrastructure, industrial, commercial and residential areas using AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of concrete and steel detailing, knowledge of temporary works framing systems, proprietary scaffolding systems and various systems used within the industry.
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Standards and Codes.
- The ability to work within a team, taking direction from seniors and ability to work effectively alone.
- The ability to understand the importance of co-ordination of projects between disciplines.
- An understanding of construction/building industry.
- Excellent communication.
- The Ability to liaise with project managers and Architects effectively.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.