This is a unique opportunity with a highly reputable global engineering consultancy. They have a strong reputation in the QLD Highways and Civil Infrastructure sector.
With a solid pipeline of work moving well into 2021, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Bridge Drafter with REVIT expertise.
The company have a structured career path in place for this person to move up the ranks in to a managerial and team leader position.
About the role:
- Actively contribute to the delivery of planning & design of structures,
- Provide technical leadership for structural design and drafting,
- Support to our drive for the development Digital Engineering and BIM.
- Relevant professional qualifications in drafting and/or design,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in planning, design and documentation of structures, particularly for Queensland Department of Main Roads and infrastructure agencies in Australia,
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, standards and processes.
- Detailed knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD,
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for the built environment,
- Sound verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of quality management systems and the importance of those in an engineering consultancy.
- 5-8 years’ experience in planning, design and documentation of structures, particularly for Queensland Department of Main Roads and infrastructure agencies in Australia,
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrated implementation of Digital Engineering and BIM.
To discuss, please contact our engineering recruitment specialist George Hvid: email@example.com / 0427 933 873