|Job Title:||Stormwater Engineer|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 09:16|
We are looking for:
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering with over 4 years of practical experience in an Australian consulting environment.
• The desire to continue your career in stormwater however also have an appreciation of general civil design.
• Engineers with previous exposure to WSUD, water cycle management plans and studies.
• Applicants will need to possess previous civil experience in stormwater and drainage design on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
• You will have direct exposure to clients, contractors and councils.
• The level of responsibility that you desire to advance in your chosen profession.
• Be given the trust by your employers to provide innovative solutions to complex and sensitive technical challenges.
Essential to the role is design experience in a consulting environment in NSW. Full working rights in Australia are a prerequisite.
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's