A fit out Contractor who have been established for over 10 years and now operate in QLD, NSW and VIC and have created a very good name for themselves within the fit out industry. With a large client portfolio and multiple projects running consecutively they are continually winning work. The company has two divisions which consists of one that purely focuses on retail fit out and another that focuses on commercial, health and hospitality projects.
The company has a strong focus on employee well being and company culture as well as the value and experience they offer their clients.
About the Role – Site Supervisor
Due to seasonal demands there has been an influx in the amount of hospitality projects due to commence across the business and as a result they are looking to appoint additional supervisors to deliver a wide range of projects. You will join an established team delivering solely hospitality fit out projects, you will support the Project Manager by organising and supervising trades and assisting with the day to day running of site. They are looking for this person to start in late February to early March.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with a well-known fit out contractor/builder
- Worked on hospitality fit out / refurbishment projects
- Come from a trade background
- Must have QBCC Supervisors licence
- Must hold current up to date First Aid
- People management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working on hospitality fit out projects
- Working for a builder with experienced senior management
- Opportunity for repeat contract work
- Potential opportunity to secure a permanent role upon success in the contract role
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com