- For the last 20 years this tier two builder have been setting the standard in best practice across their client scope which include, Health, Education, Government, Commercial sectors delivering green / brown field and major refurbishment projects to $90m.
- They have achieved an unrivalled reputation which has been earned by truly partnering with their employees, clients, sub contractors and consultants. This has seen them negotiate a vast majority of their projects, working on a number of projects at ECI stage to drive design and cost saving initiatives.
- Due to ongoing success we are looking for a Site Supervisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Your'll join a first class team of people who have a vested interest in their projects, family, well being and workmanship ensuring quality however not to the detriment to themselves, contractors or their families.
- With award winning culture and systems you can rest assured your career will be developed a the same time achieving work satisfaction and enjoyment. Its this ethos which has seen them have some of the best staff retention rates in the industry.
- Come from a trade background
- Proven experience in Australia delivering projects of $20m plus
- Experience across different sectors is OK but you must have proven experience delivering health education and or commercial projects would be an advantage.
- Able to lead from the front
- Be a natural communicator and people manager
- Take full responsibility for your work including program and WHS requirements
- Able to manage and coordinate a large team
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com