|Job Title:||Site Superintendent|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 15:34|
This high-achieving consultancy are specialists in civil engineering design and project management. They deliver innovative, practical and sustainable solutions across the commercial, retail, industrial, residential and public infrastructure sectors.
In essence, this role is to manage and direct key projects in their highly regarded urban development section.
This role will suit the Project Manager/Civil Engineer looking to further their project management experience: As a Site Superintendent you will;
• Have the communication skills and technical knowledge to liaise with clients, contractors and councils.
• Have the commercial acumen to recognize business opportunities and assist company growth.
• Enjoy getting out on site, being hands on and out from behind the desk.
By being a motivated and enthusiastic leader of projects and people you will naturally have:
• A tertiary qualification in civil engineering and minimum of 8 years' experience in the Australian market.
• Previous work history on a diverse range of urban projects (major urban development, subdivisions, etc.).
• Knowledge of contract management and documentation.
• An interest in growing the group and supporting your colleagues.
• Candidates from a contractor background will be considered
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's