- Commercial and Educational fitouts
- Loyal and supportive culture
- Mixture of government and corporate clients
Specialist interior fitout firm who has been trading in the NSW market since the mid 90’s that have a strong reputation delivering projects for NSW government agencies as well as private corporates. Boutique in nature they are able to offer clients a personalised service, employing a close knit and highly experienced team of professionals who deliver projects ranging from a make goods to a high spec fitouts.
Working closely with the Project Manager you will have early involvement on all projects and assist, were required, to scope and let contracts. Once a project is on site you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of all site activities ensuring quality and safety are maintained whilst meeting program.
This position will suit a specialist fitout supervisor who has a strong history in the interiors market. Salary will be $150,000 - $170,000 package (exp dependant) + phone, laptop.
Culture / Benefits
Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people, culture and the client experience. The Directors are modern and progressive leaders and the company enjoys low staff turnover. They are a family friendly business with a professional and forward-thinking culture. The team currently sits at approx. 25-30 people and the business is turning over $35M. The plan is to steadily grow in the coming years which will create opportunity for existing staff members to progress their careers
- Carpentry trade or degree with management/coordination experience on commercial fitout projects
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes using MS project
- Ability to scope and let package – as required
- Previously experience working with a well-run builders on commercial projects
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy