Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately-owned construction companies who turn over in excess of $900M and have a combined workforce of over 400 people that deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue-chip corporates.
Why people want to join
Senior management are strategic thinkers who are driving the business forward not only to undertake larger projects but to invest in acquisitions that complement the current business values. This will create a lot of opportunity for employees in the coming years. one of these ventures includes taking on more regional work in the central west region
Working closely with the Project Manager and Construction Manager from project award you will be involved in the early planning for the delivery of this project. Once on site you will manage your Foreman and site team to effective drive the programme whilst ensuing the project is delivered to client’s specification.
This project is working for a government organization so previously experience on government contacts is adventurous.
Salary is depending on experience but the Builder is a above average payer
Background / Experience
- Trade background experience delivering commercial projects valued to $30M
- Ability to build relationships with clients and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy