Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 ppl across and turns over in the region of $700M. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on Major Construction and Heaving Refurbishment projects. The company is at the forefront of Innovation and technology however brings over 25 of experience.
Working in the refurbishment division you will be assigned to deliver a complex refurbishment project with a high level of logistical planning. The ideal candidate will have worked on CBD projects, have experience managing heaving refurb projects and be able to coordinate plant and equipment.
This is a full-time position that will be paying around the $170K.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualifications (mandatory) with additional tertiary building qualification advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to have independently delivered projects in excess of $15M
- Must have experience working across heaving refurbishment works
- Ability to build strong client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge around logistical planning for CBD projects
- Good safety & company system management skill
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers who promote diversity and inclusion. You will work on interesting and Iconic projects and be joining a high achieving and progressive team.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employee benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity and paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
Being approved for government projects their tender book is full, there balance sheet is strong and they are hiring at a strategic level to increase capability for the 20/21 FY
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director @ CGC Recruitment on 0428 433 876, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the position below
All applications will be received in with confidence