- Young, energetic directors with clear vision
- Rotation options for available for weekend work
- High staff retention, position vacant due to growth
This builder has over 3 decades of experience in the NSW mid-tier market and boasts a large portfolio of successfully delivered projects within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a forward-thinking attitude towards company culture and diversity and offers clear career paths for office and site staff.
Culture / Benefits
People enjoy working with this builder because projects are adequately resourced ensuring employees achieve work life balance. Staff say they feel appreciated and are looked after and management are young and energetic offering a progressive culture. Salary will in line with experience however a package of around the $160K is likely
You will lead a team delivering a $30M station upgrade project based in Sydney. You will report to a long serving Project Manager who has lots of runs on the board successfully delivering work for this Builder. The scope of works will include structural, civil and service upgrade components so experience managing these trades is essential.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for coordinating all day-to-day activities on site ensuring that programme and budgets are maintained. Working cohesively with your site team you will ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner, are to specification and is handed over with a high-quality finish.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, building qualification background advantageous
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects in excess of $20M within the mid-tier market, ideally on station upgrade works
- Ability to build rapport with sub-contractors and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a good gasp on budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management systems
- Experience in working on station upgrades preferred
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on-site management tools
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below: email@example.com