- City and surrounding projects within commercial sector
- Work with an astute, passionate Director and Senior Management team
- $1.5M Hospitality Refurbishment with $3.5M to follow next year
- Work secured until mid way through next year
- You will be joining a medium size construction firm that currently employees between 25-30 people and delivers projects valued to $10M within the fitout, refurbishment and new build sector
- They provide design and construct services within the commercial and hospitably sector, partnering with reputable design firms.
- The Director and Senior Management are very hands ensuring people receive ongoing mentoring and training.
- Work in hand (all negotiated) will keep the company busy until June 21
You will be joining a hospitality refurbishment that is just about to start. Reporting in the Construction Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day site activities ensuring that safety, programme and quality is achieved and the project is successfully handed over to the clients satisfaction
Culture / Benefits
Our client is a D & C, cash positive business with a strong pipeline of work across interesting projects .The director of the business is incredibly astute and has a solid reputation in the marketplace. He has created a business plan based on negotiated contracts and client satisfaction. As the Site Manager will enjoy knowing you have full time secure job.
Salary will be in line with experience however figures of between $150,000 - $160,000 are to be expected.
- Carpentry Trade and experience delivering heavy refurbishment projects valued to $5M
- Ability to develop strong relationships with client and ability to empower and motivate site staff and drive programme
- Strong programming and scheduling knowledge
- Good IT skills and above average WHS knowledge