Established only 4 years ago but established with over 20 years worth of client relationships in place, this builder who now operate with over 20 staff have gone from strength to strength and now have an excellent name in the industry and boast to have an outstanding staff retention rate. They specialise in the commercial/retail fit out and refurbishment sectors as well as recently moving into new build and defence projects.
About the role – Site Manager
They are looking for a Site Manager to join the business. You will report directly to your Project Manager and the project you will first go onto will depend on the timing of your appointment. Your project locations will vary but are always likely to be in the Brisbane metro area.
Skills and Experience
- A trade background
- Anything from 5 years plus running your own projects as a Site Manager
- Fit out or new build experience will be considered
- Previous experience with a known builder in Australia
- A team player
- Stability with previous employers
- Able to lead from the front
Great opportunity for a long career with a builder who already have a great name across the industry.
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive and knowledgeable senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com