Established only 5 years ago but established with over 20 years worth of client relationships in place, this builder who now operate with over 20 staff have gone from strength to strength and now have an excellent name in the industry and boast to have an outstanding staff retention rate. They specialise in the commercial/retail fit out and refurbishment sectors as well as recently moving into new build and defence projects.
About the role – Foreman/Site Manager
They are looking for a Site Manager to join the business. You will report directly to your Project Manager and the project will be looking after the fit out of a larger new build project on the Gold Coast, valued at around $3M.
Experience in the fit out sector is key for this role. If you have a mixture of both fit out and small new build then that will be an advantage.
Skills and Experience
- A trade background
- Anything from 5 years plus running your own projects as a Site Manager ideally in the fit out sector
- Previous experience with a known builder in Australia
- A team player
- Resides on the Gold Coast
- Stability with previous employers
- Able to lead from the front
Great opportunity for a long career with a builder who already have a great name across the industry.
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive and knowledgeable senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com