This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a number of recent successful tenders they are looking for a number of additional experienced Site Managers to run multiple fire upgrade projects in Educational facilities across Brisbane, both on the North and South side. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Project Manager. The projects are due to start in the 2nd/3rd week in January and will be expected to run for between 4-7 weeks.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Previous experience working across a live environment is essential
- Experience completing projects within the education sector is an advantage
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on fire upgrade projects
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive weekly rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com