This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything from $10M to $50M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the commercial, education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex building projects.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a recent successful tender they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to run a cladding replacement project in Toowoomba. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the Project Manager. They are looking for this person to start in approximately 6 weeks and to work for the duration of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous construction experience is essential
- Experience completing projects within the education sector is an advantage
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on a cladding replacement project
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com