This QLD based builder who have offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast have been operating across the building sector for over 80 years. With multiple QLD Master Builder awards they are continually winning work and delivering projects across aged care, education, hospitality, industrial and residential sectors. They typically deliver projects up to $30M but have capabilities to deliver larger projects.
About the role – Site Manager
Due to a continued growth and a successful tender they are now looking for a Site Manager to join the team. You will be delivering a $10M aged care project in a live environment in Brisbane.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Experience and history running your own projects up to $10M
- Stability with previous employers
- Aged care / Health experience would be an advantage
- Experience delivering projects in a live environment would be a great advantage
- Good communicator
- Working for a builder who has a very good reputation in QLD
- Work for a builder who consistently deliver high quality projects
- Work on an exciting aged care project
- Stable Builder with a strong pipeline
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com