This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD and boasts a large portfolio of projects in commercial, heritage, educational and hospitality sectors. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is hiring due to growth.
Due to planned growth they are looking to engage a General Manager or Site Manager that is capable of delivering projects up to $20M, they have two large projects in the north and north west that are about to kick off.
As the Site Manager / General Foreman you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
The company are happy to look at either a Site Manager or General Foreman as can move the teams around across two projects depending on the incoming persons capability.
Culture / Benefits
The culture throughout this business is one that supports honestly and integrity. The Director and General Manager have an inclusive approach and believe that everyone deserves to be treated the same. Employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium sized builders
Background / Experience
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Ability to build solid client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills