This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD and boasts a large portfolio of projects in commercial, l heritage renovations, auditoriums, hospitality refurbishments and commercial fit-outs. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is hiring due to strategic growth.
Due to planned growth they are looking to engage a Site Manager that is capable of delivering projects in excess of $20M, they have two large projects on the north shore that are about to kick off
As the Site Manager you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
As a Senior Site Manager, you will also be heavily involved in helping mentor the next generation. If you are not delivering a large project you will work across multiple projects helping upskill the younger Foreman. This is a very rewarding position and helps creates a favourable culture.
Culture / Benefits
The culture throughout this business is one that supports honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive approach and believe that everyone deserves to be treated the same. Employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium sized builders
Background / Experience
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Ability to build solid client relationships and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management
- Good safety & company system management skills