- Join an already established Site team supported by traditional set up
- Have the opportunity to work on a variety of works
- Initially work on high-end refurbishment in the CBD - $8m in value
Our client is a busy and highly successful builder who is delivering a combination of design and construct and tender projects within the commercial, educational and student accommodation sectors valued from $20M - $100M.
The company provide a supportive, flexible and open minded working environment, have a social and sporty culture, are a family orientated organisation and provide training and clear career progression.
Oversee and lead a completion of an $8M refurbishment of a hospitality building in the CBD. As the Site Manager you will lead a team to deliver the project from trade coordination, ensuring the highest level of safety and quality and programme are adhered to.
- Carpentry trade background
- Have the ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Have the ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short-term programmes.
- Must have work for known builders
- Have experience working on projects $15m plus
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with a supportive and professional organisation that empower their staff to be their best. You will enjoy a salary of between $120K - $160K depending on your previous experience.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 for more information or send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org