A builder who have been established for over 5 years and have created a fantastic name for themselves in Brisbane with the majority of their work won from repeat business. Their projects are a mixture of commercial, retail and industrial and value anything from $2M to $10M. Due to current project requirements they are now looking to bring in an experienced Site Manager.
About the Role – Site Manager
You will join a well-structured, established and supportive team and will report to the Project Manager. Initially you will be working on a new build petrol station project and will have the opportunity to work on further projects upon completion. You will be responsible for the day to day running of site, supervising trades and driving the project to completion. Initial project on the Gold Coast but future projects may be across Brisbane, Gold Coast and occasionally regional areas.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Have experience delivering new build commercial and industrial projects
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia
- Able to work to a tight but manageable programmes
- Excellent people skills
- Good team player
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Work for a builder with strong values and culture
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work and permanent position.
- Competitive weekly rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com