This company is a growing Logan based construction company completing fit out and construction projects across South East Queensland. The company operates predominantly across the Education, Commercial and Hospitality sectors with projects valuing anything up to $4M.
About the Role – Site Manager
Due to a number of successful tenders they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with supervision across a busy hospitality fit out project in central Brisbane. You will be working with an established and experienced team and will report to the company Directors. They are looking for this person to start in approximately 2 weeks and to work for the duration of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous fit out experience is essential
- Experience completing projects within the hospitality sector
- Must have QBCC Supervisors or Builders licence
- Must have First Aid certification
- Working on a hospitality project in Brisbane
- Developing a working relationship with a great team
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com