Our client is a growing mid-tier builder that has more than doubled over the last two years, turning over in the vicinity of $400M last F/Y. Having gained a name for themselves delivering residential projects they have now successfully moved into commercial fitout.
The fitout department is headed up by a Construction Manager that has over 15 years’ experience in the Sydney market and boasts a successful career with a well-known and respected Sydney builder.
Reporting into the Project Manager and working closely with the Construction Manager you will be responsible for the day to day coordination of site activities ensuring that the project is within time and budget constants. You will manage and mitigate safety across the site and ensure relevant stakeholders are kept informed project activities.
Ideal background / skills
- Carpentry trade, some tertiary qualifications within building/construction would be advantageous
- Strong buildability knowledge and demonstrated experience working within the tier one or two building industry
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong safety knowledge and a good understanding of working with local councils.
- Ability to get the best out of people and promote best practices
- Good communication skills both written and oral
This organisation is a high achieving mid-tier builder who have recently hire a hard-hitting middle management team that who has brought with them a wealth of knowledge and experience. The office has a professional yet social culture and the directors are committed to steady growth into other areas of construction.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones 0428 433 876 / email@example.com