As a business they take on project up to $1m which covers both divisions including the refurbishment arm. Generally speaking project in the refurbishment division sit between $200k and $750k
The company culture is very good and they have strong staff retention. This is due to some excellent systems in place, including WHS, contract admin and back office support, a dedicated senior management team and where possible they promote from within.
With this in mind we are looking for a well-respected and seasoned Site Manager who has large refurbishment project experience working for a tier 3 / Tier 4 building.
To be considered you'll have the follow skills:
- Come from a trade background
- Proven experience in Australia delivering projects of $1m
- Experience across different sectors is OK but you must have proven experience delivering commercial refurbishment projects
- Able to lead from the front
- Be a natural communicator and people manager
- Take full responsibility for your project, including program and WHS requirements
- Able to manage and coordinate a large team
For a confidential conversation please call Billy Versey on 0406 707 277 or email me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org