Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: 6 + Months
Work for one of Australia's biggest builders, this Tier 1 operator is going from strength to strength. They are currently dominating the social infrastructure space and have a strong pipeline of work. This is a not to be missed opportunity, to work for company that is creating the infrastructure for future generations of Australia.
This is a unique night shift role for a site engineer to come in and manage the nightly program of works for approximately 6 months. After this period you will more than likely be swapped onto days.
- Tier 1 or 2 experience essential
- Happy to work night shift
- Building experience - major projects would be ideal
- Available at 1 -2 weeks notice
- Minimum 5 years construction experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering or a similar field
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com