This national main tier contractor have a proven background in the delivery of complex civil infrastructure projects nationally across Australia. They have a proven reputation of delivering complex infrastructure projects on the Eastern Seaboard ranging from $10-150ml.
They have recently secured over $200ml worth of work over the last 6 months and as have such have identified the need for a Project Engineer to join the business on a full time basis and assist in the delivery of a recently awarded a project 1 hour south of Brisbane in the Gold Coast. As Site Engineer you will have support of a Senior Engineer on site you will be responsible for developing ITPs, putting schedules together and responsible for all on site QA. Scope of works will include structural works (pilling, head stocks, girders) stormwater, drainage, pavement rehabilitation and re-surfacing.
We are looking to speak to driven site based Engineers who posses the following experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years civil construction experience
- Prior experience working for a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Civil Contractor self performing works
- Ability to manage subcontractors and communicate with middle management
- Project delivery experience on road construction projects between $5-25ml
- Prior experience delivering TMR, BCC or RMS projects would be an advantage
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com