This tier 2 builder contractor is acknowledged as a leader in their industry and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They have recently won an a commercial project with heritage projects in the CBD and are actively seeking an experienced Site Engineer to help deliver the project..
As an experienced building construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Senior Project Engineer
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on heritage projects would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Rail Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information please contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org