- Mid-Tier with good reputation in Sydney
- Work with an astute, passionate Director and Senior Management team
- Project hasn’t started
You will be joining a medium size construction firm that currently employees between 25-30 people locally and undertakes projects valued to $30M within Aged Care, Multi Storey and Luxury Residential sector.
They have offices dotted up the eastern seaboard, have been operating for over 20 years and employee a dedicated team that have been with them for many years
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The executive leadership team are modern and progressive and well connected in the local market
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up his sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that believe in client satisfaction
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over $50M
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures client’s relationships to the point that you build lifelong friendships
Based on site at a boutique apartment project in Sydney’s west you will be responsible overseeing the structural trades working alongside a façade / finishes engineer and reporting directly into a Project Manager. The project is worth $30M and has 12-18 months to go.
This will involve:
- Planning and scheduling of day to day site activities in conjunction with the Site Manager to ensure project milestones are met
- Review engineering /design deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Doing checks for quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Overseeing RFI process
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.