About the Company:
- We're actively seeking a Site Engineer for our client who purely work with state and federal government sector organisations delivering fit out / refurbishment and new build projects ranging from $500k to $200m operating across QLD, ACT and NSW.
- They have excellent relationship with the ATO, DoD, Housing and Parliamentary Services to name a few and they're winning a huge amount of work across all three states.
- Although the company is relatively small they pack a punch in terms of their ability to deliver and are now on a $200m JV project.
- The business itself has been born out of highly regarded building professionals coming for tier one and tier two contractors so they excellent systems and processes.
About the Projects:
- You'll be based on a large Civil / Construction project for the Department of Defence in Sydney which consist of wharf realignment and associated construction works. Project Value $200m - 2 year duration.
- You'll have a degree and civil engineering or construction management and possibly two years experience.
- You'll ideally have an understanding of complex projects with mature and thorough systems which are integral to the overall project delivery and client satisfaction.
- You'll be processes driven with a high regard for accuracy and time management.
- You'll ideally have experience on larger project working for a Tier one however not essential.
- We encourage aboriginal and Torres strait islanders to apply
- Whats on offer is the opportunity to work for a professional and well run business who are setting the standard across a number of government departments. You'll be given the opportunity to expand your experience working for one of Australia leading contractors while working in conditions which are family friendly & professional.
- Package negotiable for the right candidate, however our client are willing to offer a great salary for the right person. You could be someone with 1 years experience ready to step up or a fully fledged Site Engineer who wants more responsibility on larger more complex projects.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.