CGC Recruitment are seeking applications from qualified Signal Electricians – a job that will see you install, modify, maintain and repair signalling and communication equipment in the Sydney region. We are looking for dynamic individuals that perform well in a team environment that is focused on delivering high quality work.
There are opportunities for further development and career progression, due to the long-term portfolio of signalling projects our client has secured. We are looking for people that want to progress their career to supervisory and managerial positions.
Benefits enjoyed by our client, a major railway contractor includes permanent full-time employment, comprehensive industry training and development, living away from home allowances and an abundance of overtime options.
- Cert IV Electrical - Rail Signalling or equivalent is essential
- Must be a licensed Sydney Trains Signal Electrician
- Knowledge of and the ability to implement the principles of Rail Safety Management, OHS principles and electrical codes of practice
- Experience in fault finding, maintenance and repairs
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detailed knowledge of telemetry and computer interlocking systems
- Driver's Licence Class C
Please contact George Hvid to discuss in detail: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013