A specialist provider of niche service and maintenance solutions to the commercial catering and hospitality industry are looking for a facilities / service coordinator to join the team in their Melbourne office.
As a highly motivated Service Coordinator you will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of equipment maintenance to a range of clients across Victoria.
- Build effective working relationships with our regular contractors and tradespeople
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Liaise with clients and tradespeople to prioritise and schedule maintenance jobs
- Receive and manage calls accordingly
- Some technical equipment knowledge is an advantage
- Logical thinker and able to problem solve
- Compile client reports and distribute to key stakeholders
- Support sales and customer service team with installation requirements
- Monitor, control and manage work orders and job requests to meet customer expectation
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is putting in place the mechanisms for growth. With a view for the Melbourne office to become increasingly independent, the role could present opportunities for growth and potentially leading a team. If you are interested in this opportunity and have a couple of years experience in a similar position then please hit APPLY NOW.