- Develop feasibility designs and design specifications;
- Undertake engineering, technical analysis and report generation tasks as required;
- Ensure technical/engineering designs are compliant with standards and specifications;
- Ensure compliance of designs to client requirements;
- Detailed design of traction systems, HV and LV reticulation design, earthing and bonding design;
- Interfacing with clients.
- Candidate Specification
To succeed in this role, you will have;
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Demonstrated experience in design of rail traction substations;
- Demonstrated experience in earthing and bonding designs;
- Ability to lead and mentor junior engineers and technicians;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
This opportunity will offer a highly competitive salary as well as structured career progression and exposure to some of Australia’s high-profile rail projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0282 524 021 for more details.