This is an engineering firm where you can really make an impact and help shape the future of the company.
They have built up a strong reputation and grown to almost 500 staff members over the past 15 years, delivering high-quality engineering, surveying, and geotechnical solutions to the building and land development industries.
Their client base includes residential builders, commercial development companies, industrial, government and urban land authorities, developers, and architects.
They are going through unprecedented growth across the Eastern Seaboard, none more so than in QLD. As such, they require a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate will join them on their journey to the next level of development on the Eastern Seaboard in the Volume Housing department. The role is based in Queensland but will have heavy dealings with the New South Wales team and will require outstanding adaptability and attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally liaising with clients, drafters, builders, architects, council and other authorities,
- Assisting with the technical design and documentation of building designs,
- Maintaining accurate electronic reporting and submission of all advice, relevant information and forms,
- Conducting site inspections when required and providing sound engineering advice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering - Civil and/or Structural,
- RPEQ registration is a prerequisite for this role, NER also highly regarded,
- Residential engineering design experience in Australia,
- 5-7+ years of related experience,
- A good understanding of Australian Standards in relation to residential projects,
- Sound knowledge in engineering first principles, residential footing/slab design, timber/steel residential framing design, and suspended reinforced concrete design,
- A good understanding of QLD and NSW building and construction requirements (residential).
- Ongoing training and professional development,
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation,
- Be part of a company that invests in its people and technology,
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader within,
- A team that is friendly and supportive,
- Flexible work environment.
To discuss, please contact our engineering specialist George Hvid: email@example.com / 0427 933 873