Senior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Structural Engineer|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 16:02|
This international engineering firm have an outstanding portfolio of projects due to the high quality of work they produce. With an excellent team already in place, they are now entering the next phase of growth and are looking to hire an experienced Structural Engineer for a landmark building project.
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in structural engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Structural Engineer within a consultancy environment
• High-rise experience
• Experience in the design and documentation of building structures
• Competent skills designing in steel, reinforced concrete and post tensioned concrete
• Advanced skills using analysis and design programmes such as Rapt and Spacegass
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
If this role is not exactly what you're looking for but you're keen to find out more about the market, do get in touch. The Sydney market is the busiest it's been in awhile, so if you're unsatisfied in your current role, now is the time to explore other options.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org