Opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most exciting multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies.
Australian based, with offices spanning the country they have won multiple accolades and pride themselves on excellence.
The business is extremely focused on the welfare and development of their employees, with hands on professional development given to each and every staff member on a weekly basis.
Not only this, but the projects they work on are high-end and often bespoke designs here in Australia and overseas.
With a healthy portfolio of projects, our client is looking to bring on an experienced Structural Drafter with solid Revit expertise.
In this role you will work closely with three highly talented Structural Engineers on buildings projects ranging from high-end residential, high-rise residential and commercial as well as various Government projects.
You will be based in the Brisbane office with the remit to design projects here on the ground and in various overseas locations.
- Exposure to structural drafting across a wide range of building types,
- A solid understanding of Revit is essential,
- Demonstrated experience as a Structural Drafter in a consultancy organisation,
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards,
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Take advantage of professional and personal development opportunities,
- Work life balance – flexible working between office and home,
- Work with a manager that is industry renowned and truly cares about employees,
- High-performing, friendly team,
- Work for a company that deliver excellence.