National based consultancy with a reach into the global space due to recent project wins and acquisition looking to grow its structural team and BIM capabilities.
Take on a leadership role within a high profile multi-discipline consultancy.
What you will need:
- Revit experience minimum 5 + years.
- Exposure to BIM coordination.
- High Proficiency in modelling and drafting of concrete and steel structures for property and buildings projects including, high-rise, mixed use, commercial, residential and transport.
- Proactive attitude and motivation to deliver as part of a team.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Flexible working hours
- Mentor-ship opportunities.
- Award winning training and development programs to ensure you provided a structured career path, supported by Mentor-ship and training.
- Access & exposure to major projects.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.