Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, develop and retain the highest standard of OHW discipline technical skill as applicable to our clients;
- Develop, revise, test and analyse computer-based traction power load flow and fault studies;
- Provide high quality engineering design and consultancy services to the rail industry in Australia;
- Prepare overhead wiring designs from feasibility, through concept and ultimately to full detail design;
- Reviewing of and ensuring compliance with the components of the project for which responsible, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies and the interfaces with other disciplines;
- Identifying and managing risks associated with the design and delivery of rail electrical systems ensuring risk-based approach is adhered to.
Who are we looking for?
You will have:
- 5-10 years' demonstrated experience in railway power design and substation construction;
- Knowledge of different OHW systems, such as AC, DC, Heavy Rail & Light Rail would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite;
- A proven track record in working on multidisciplinary rail projects, across the project lifecycle;
- Demonstrate technical and commercial acumen;
- Demonstrated experience of managing and delivering design solutions;