- Immediate start for a contract role running up until end of June 2021!
- Based in Parramatta - currently WFH
- Opportunity with NSW State Government
The Senior Project Officer manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of complex projects to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40hours/week)
- Must have prior experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in project management - developing plans, budgeting, reporting, stakeholder management