Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who have expressed interest in a Senior Project Manager to support upcoming Road infrastructure projects.
You will be responsible for managing the project and delivery process including the delivery of contract works to ensure nominate road and highway infrastructure projects are developed and delivered to agree time, cost, quality and scope requirements.
The project is a bridge under $100m in value and is an alliance type contract.
Ideally those that have worked on alliances and bridge projects would have an advantage with relevant experience.
In addition to this you will be expected to manage the investigation and design process by developing project briefs and cost estimates, procuring and overseeing service providers, and monitoring and reviewing ongoing work program to make effective use of resources and deliver agreed objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the delivery road maintenance or construction projects
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of materials, equipment and techniques used in road and bridge construction
- Good communication skills and able to deal with internal stakeholders and project team
- Knowledge of RMS processes and procedures would be an advantage
- Background in Engineering
If this position is of interest, then please call Will on 0435935377 or email email@example.com