Originally based out of state, they have now becoming an established fit-out and refurb specialist with a NSW office growing from year to year. Their projects range from $1M fit-outs to $20M refurbishments in the commercial, retail, hospitality sectors. They are currently extremely busy in NSW and they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help push project forward.
The role – Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager you will work alongside the NSW director to help maintain a positive culture and will be seen as an important member of the business. You will have Project Managers reporting to yourself as well as more junior members of staff. You will always be supported by competent CA and an experienced Site teams to help you achieve your goals in the business and help deliver projects on time and within budget.
What you need to be successful:
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector.
- Work on refurbishment projects worth $5m plus
- Completed construction degree or trade background
- Able to manage a team
- Good client relationship skills
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Be seen as a senior part of the business
- Join a builder who values their staff
- Strong pipeline of work
- Salary from $160K to $200K depending on experience
How to apply
If you are keen to hear more about the role please contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email email@example.com
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com