They are known for delivering fit out and refurbishment projects up to $100M and operate in sectors such as commercial, retail and hospitality.
The fit out sector is currently in a boom and this successful builder are winning their fair share of projects and are in need of a Project Manager who has 5 years experience as a Project Manager and have a strong interiors background.
They are experiencing a high volume of successful tenders in the Sydney office at present which has forced them to grow their team and they are looking for a Project Manager who has a strong fit out and refurb background to join the business.
You will be office based which is located close to the Sydney CBD and will be joining an established team reporting directly to your Project Director and your Construction Manager, the projects you will be working on will value from $10m to $100m.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have 5 years experience as an Project Manager with a builder in Australia
- Construction Management degree qualified
- Commercial fit out experience is essential
- Come up through the Contract Administration route
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships in the construction industry
- Eager to progress through the business
For more information on the first class opportunity please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org