- Internally acclaimed builder with strong local background
- Enjoy a leading salary and employee benefits scheme
- Work on a complex and interesting project
You will be joining a leading international tier one construction company who are at the forefront of innovation and offer staff complex and interesting project to deliver. They are an inclusive and equal opportunity employer with a leading culture and high employee retention.
Why people want to join
This builder has strong foundations locally and a long and successful history delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects and transforms communities. You will benefit from working with some of NSWs most astute leaders using world class systems and infrastructure.
The scope of works will include the construction of station facilities in one of the new CBD Metro Stations. This will include heavy structural works, station access, amenities, retail and some commercial facilities.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be required to ensure the project / area of work is delivered within programme, budget and to the highest safely and quality. This will involve overseeing structures, services and finishing trades.
The position will call for a strong engineer exceptional project management skill that has a focus on leadership to achieve required outcomes whilst managing engineers and supervisors to work in a cohesive environment
Ideal background / deliverables
- Have completed a tertiary qualification in construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for tier one builder across complex projects in the NSW market
- Familiarity with coordinating project design and buildability across complex projects
- Ability to manage programme to meet project milestones (this includes safety and quality)
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders, with a strong focus on helping to manage the relationship with the client
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- A commitment to developing and maintaining a culture of high performance that consistently delivers results and behaviour that exceed expectations
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433876 for a confidential chat. Carmel.firstname.lastname@example.org