Joining this business, you will be working with some of Sydney’s most respected senior managers who have an impeccable reputation. They currently have a combined workforce of over 400 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $800M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
Why people want to join
Senior Management are very proud of the vibe that has been created in the office over the last 2 years. They aim to provide flexibility and balance to all staff whether you are office or site based and in return enjoy low turnover of staff. The company are in a very strong financial position with all projects in construction turning a profit and approx. $400M worth of work in hand for next FY
Based on site in the Southern Highlands, working closely with a Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for overseeing Pre Construction / Design Management and overseeing Project Management whilst in construction phase.
What you will be doing
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry, ideally working in the health sector
- Familiarity with project design and buildability.
- Manage the quality and programme to meet project milestones
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
- You will receive a leading salary of between $150K - $170K + project bonus for hitting specific KPI’s