Senior Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||William Gardner|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 19:31|
The primary purpose of the role will be to work as part of the Project Development team to undertake various analysis and scoping activities (including identification of infrastructure constraints, developing options/solutions, and providing specialist advice) to enable the successful development of projects and programs to meet Greater Sydney (GS) and Regional and Outer Metropolitan (ROM) client requirements which will ultimately provide future zero emission bus networks.
• Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing.
• Work with clients and key stakeholders to identify and document key heavy infrastructure constraints and opportunity.
• Assist in the review of power study outputs and identification of potential scope to contribute in the development of bus electrical power scope.
• Engage Subject Matter Experts and assist in power studies to provide clarification and justification supporting delivery of this scope.
• Support the development agreed solutions and outcomes, ensuring that integration with existing systems, are fit for purpose and comply with design standard requirements, construction and operational requirements, and relevant national/international quality standards.
• Provide support in cost analysis of solutions and participate in quantitative risk assessments that feeds into the project costing.
• Work with Engineers to develop business requirement specifications, ensuring the needs and requirements of TfNSW are agreed, documented and approved, ensuring timely handover of documentation.
• Provide support and assistance to Project/Program Managers, to support Business Cases in the development of projects, enabling future improvements.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Engineer - Yass
$100-$120ph + Super
Senior Project Engineer - State Government
$650 - $800 per day + Super
$800 - $1000 P/d + Super
Project Engineer - State Government
$500 - $650 + Super
Project Engineer - Batemans Bay
$70-$90ph + Super