$100,000.00 - $130,000.00
Global Engineering Business - Large AU Presence
A globally respected and regarded multi-disciplinary Building Services Consultancy with a strong national presence and a perception for premium design. Working across multiple market sectors in NSW, specifically holding high regard in infrastructure and build environment design.
A consultancy that is continuing to expand their presence across the country with design professionals of the highest calibre. They boast a team of highly experienced engineers with a passion to work on the largest and most engaging projects Australia has to offer. This has helped them take a strong foothold and increased market share within Sydney's building services market.
About the role:
Continued growth and success has now generated a new opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer to join our clients team. You will be a part of the coordination and management associated with the delivery of mechanical services design.
Therefore, the successful candidate will be proficient in technical leadership, delivering quality mechanical services design and client facing. Strong communication skills as well as your concentrated experience in the local Building Services Industry will set you apart from other candidates. You will thrive working as part of an experienced, dynamic team.
As part of this role you will:
- Project manage medium to large scale projects
- Provide mechanical services HVAC expertise and leadership
- Deliver design services and advice direct to clients
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist in work planning and programming within the team
- Assist in training and mentoring junior team members
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant engineering qualifications.
- Upwards of 7 years of experience.
- Proven track record within the building services industry.
- Technical leadership capabilities - high level of proficiency in performing mechanical services engineering.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of relevant Australian building codes and standards.
- Involvement in delivering large scale projects.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.