Due to the significant amount of investment into the Victorian construction market over the past few years, they have experienced fantastic growth and successfully delivered a number of high profile building projects and have an extremely exciting project book heading into 2019, due to some recently awarded projects.
As a Mechanical HVAC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for playing a key role on major building projects that includes;
- Design and documentation of air conditioning and ventilation systems on medium and large scale commercial projects, from concept design through to final delivery of projects.
- Attending design and coordination meetings with builders, consultants, architects etc.
- Heat load calculations using CAMEL
- Providing value engineering solutions to clients
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Senior Engineers
If you have proven experience working with a reputable mechanical contractor and are interested in the opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to nic.maplestone@cgcrecruitment.
For a confidential discussion, contact Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382.