Operating out of a sun-filled office in the North of Wollongong, close to public transport, my client is looking for a talented Senior Landscape Architect to join their team. With over 25 designers spread over 2 offices, the culture in the office is inclusive and collaborative.
This position is for you if you're an established mid-level Landscape Architect looking to make the move to a senior position, or if you're already a Senior Landscape Architect.
Your duties will include leading projects through the design and documentation stages, in the education, aged-care and subdivision markets, assisting and mentoring a graduate, ensuring all projects are delivered to the clients brief, on time and within budget as well as client and consultant management.
In order to be considered for this position, you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within the Australian Landscape market
- Eligible for registration or registered with AILA
- Ideally prior experience working on both greenfield and redevelopment education or aged-care projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit + Adobe Suite
- Full Australian Working Rights
If this position appeals to you and you'd like to submit your application, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you'd like more information regarding this, or other Landscape positions, please ring Christina Ryan at CGC Recruitment for a confidential chat on 02 8252 4020, or email her at email@example.com